iSTART-TEK has formulated the Code of Integrity Management and the Procedures for Integrity Management and Guidelines for Conduct to regulate all business operations, ensuring that they are honest and fair, and that they comply with government laws and regulations. The Board of Directors and management also pledged to actively implement the business philosophy of integrity.
iSTART-TEK has set up a special unit for corporate integrity management, responsible for the formulation and supervision of integrity management policies and prevention plans. For integrity violations, inter-departmental meetings are held for deliberation. If it is a major integrity violation, it will be reported to the Board of Directors in accordance with relevant laws and operations. In addition, an audit report on the relevant implementation status is prepared and submitted to the Board of Directors every year.
iSTART-TEK conducts all business activities in good faith, and does not allow corruption or any form of fraud. If you find that an employee of iSTART-TEK or any related person has had suspicious behavior, or violated the code of ethics, please let us know. Unless otherwise provided by laws and regulations, all complaints will be kept confidential, handled individually, and investigated promptly by relevant units.
- Reporting email: [email protected]
- The informant must provide the following information: (Please be aware that if one of the following is missing or false, the report will not be accepted)
- The name, ID number, address, telephone number, and e-mail of the informant.
- The name of the reported person or other information for identifying the identity of the reported person.
- Specific evidence available for investigation.